Spencer Yang - Founding Partner, #Chain
Spencer Yang, Founding Partner of #Chain
Speaker profile for events
Spencer Yang is the founding partner of #Chain. #Chain is a blockchain accelerator with over 11 companies in the first batch. He’s also the co-founder of CryptoAudiences, the preferred advertising agency partner of CoinMarketCap. He helped drive international growth for companies such as Cobo, CryptoKitties and CoinMarketCap.
Before entering the blockchain and cryptocurrency industry, Spencer Yang was the CEO of KeyReply. KeyReply was a leading chat automation software company based out of San Francisco and Singapore. KeyReply had a stellar customer base that included Gov.SG, Zalora, Parkway Health, MSIG, Roadbull, Singlife and many more. KeyReply was accelerated by AngelPad and Blue Startups. Spencer kickstarted the campaign optimization team for Twitter APAC and was managing e-commerce operations in a business unit of the Singtel Group. Spencer started a profitable events company before college, bootstrapped an art e-commerce company during college and completed a double degree in Singapore Management University on the prestigious Lee Kong Chian Scholarship program. Spencer spent time on exchange in University of Southern California where he studied photography, and finance subjects.
Spencer enjoys team sports such as volleyball, handball, basketball and ultimate frisbee. Individual hobbies that Spencer enjoys are poker and diving.
Picture for speaker profile
5 random facts about myself
1) I’m 193CM (6ft4) in height.
2) I was made in China, assembled in Singapore and driven around the world.
3) I knew how to clean the canopy of a F16.
4) I do NOT willingly eat mushrooms.
5) I have two hitchhiker’s thumbs.
Books I recommend to anyone
1) The Hard Thing About Hard Things by Ben Horowitz
2) Predictable Revenue by Aaron Ross
3) The Mom Test by Rob Fitzpatrick
4) Play Bigger by Al Ramadan, Dave Peterson
5) The Theory of Poker by David Sklansky
1) Principles by Ray Dalio
Should you decide to contact me